I’ve been making lots of little updates recently so I thought it would be useful to start recording the changes (at least the ones I can remember) on here, so here we go…
Change Log 17/11/2013
- Completely changed the gameloop, you should find the framerate is more stable.
- Giving birth now costs health. This is a big change, before in the simulation giving birth was like free energy for a species. Now the mother has to give some of her energy to the child.
- Creatures now spawn with a random velocity, this will avoid having stationary creatures.
- Creatures don’t spawn with 100% health, i.e. they need food
- Decreased rainfall in the desert
- Various balance changes
- Friends list with ability to send creatures too each other
- Import and export creatures and game saves